Welcome to our Inspired Home Design Community.
This forum is dedicated to discussions on various design topics, ranging from flooring, vinyl products, home accessories, décor styles, trends, eco-conscious design, and many more.
We encourage you to share your ideas, questions, experiences, and opinions and also hear from like-minded community members. We hope this opens new design perspectives and avenues and that users feel empowered and inspired to make creative changes to their homes.
While we want each member to "take the floor" and have their voice heard, we also want to ensure that this space remains safe and enjoyable for all. To achieve these ends, we have compiled this set of community guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with them before posting on the forum.
Ensure That Your Posts:
- Show general respect and courtesy toward all forum members, whether they differ from you or not in terms of demographics, background, experiences, and opinions.
- Ask questions that haven't already been asked on the forum.
- Are relevant to the topic of discussion.
- Are as concise as possible.
- Positively contribute to the conversation by offering insights, inspiration, and support.
Ensure That Posts Do Not:
- Discriminate, disrespect, degrade, or offend other community members.
- Contain profane, indecent, explicit, or suggestive language.
- Attack, abuse, bully, threaten, intimidate, or harass others.
- Divulge any personally-identifying information, whether it is yours or another's.
- Promote or suggest illegal activities or contain unlawful content.
- Deceive others or commit fraud.
- Contain any type of unsolicited advertising, self-promotion, or spam.
While we monitor the forum discussions as far as possible, we may not be aware of all breaches of these guidelines.
Should you encounter any comments, resources, or behavior that contravenes the above rules and guidelines, kindly report it to [email protected].
We ask that you get in touch with us directly and don't address the offender or offense in the community forum.
All acts of misconduct are investigated and handled individually and accordingly.
At our discretion, we may issue a warning to the offender or suspend or revoke member privileges. Furthermore, any posts, links, or resources shared in the forum will be deleted if they violate these guidelines.
For serious infringements, we reserve the right to delete the offender's Beija Flor account, and we will contact the relevant authorities in the event of illegal activity.
- The information, resources, answers, and advice shared in the community forum are not a substitute for primary and objective sources of information or the services of designers or any other industry professional.
- We advise researching the credibility of content shared in the forum before using it for any purpose.
- Beija Flor will not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss, harm, damage, or other consequence resulting from participating in the forum or using its contents.
- Beija Flor is under no obligation to respond to posts, provide any form of compensation to members, or maintain the confidentiality of the content posted on the forum as it is an open form of communication.
You also acknowledge that Beija Flor will take appropriate action against any violation of these terms and guidelines.
For queries regarding Beija Flor's products and services, please contact us here.