Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data Beija Flor collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our service, and how we use that data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us
Registration; Placing an Order. You may register, place an order or enter information on our site, using your full name, phone number, address and email address. We will explicitly indicate the mandatory fields for completion.
Newsletter. You may subscribe to our newsletter using your email address.
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE IN ANY WAY.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information when it is necessary for the performance of the service you have requested us to provide you with. For the collection of some other types of personal information, like cookies and other analytical tools, your consent serves as the legal basis for the processing of your information. Where our processing activities are based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the service and providing its features and functionalities.
- Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are interested.
- Better serving you in responding to your customer service request.
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the service.
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services.
- Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the Services.
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary.
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Services.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified.
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our contractors and service providers who assist us with personalize our Service and to deliver our products (e.g. delivery and shipment providers).
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Services is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
- We may share personally identifiable information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OBTAINING A COPY OF IT
You may ask to access the personal information about you that is stored in our systems, or have us update, correct or delete such information. You may also be entitled to obtain from us the personal data you provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTING TO DIRECT MARKETING
Among other things, we process your personal data and profile for marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to processing your personal data for such marketing. If you raise such an objection, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
We may store and process information in the EU and in other countries such as the United States and Israel. We may also process information using cloud services. The laws in those other countries may provide a lesser degree of data protection than the laws of your own country. You agree to the transfer of your information to such other countries for the purpose of processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Services will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
- The Company is the data controller in respect of the processing activities outlined in this Policy.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your personal data from our systems (unless the data is required for the Company to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or if the data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us), and inform other data controllers to which we have disclosed your personal data of the erasure request.
We may change this Policy, in which case we will seek your consent to those changes. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: email@example.com
Effective date of the policy: May 21.5.2018