I’m not receiving any communications from Beija Flor, what should I do?
Upon placing your Beija Flor order you’ll receive an order confirmation mail.Following to this mail, a few days later you will also receive an update mail and finally a shipping confirmation mail with your tracking info. If you didn’t receive any of these emails please check the following:
1. Check your junk mail – Your email software may be marking our emails as junk mail. To stop this from happening, please add ******* to your email address book.
2. Check your email address – Make sure you typed in the correct email address when you signed up with us. Just sign in to your account to check this.
3. Contact us – If after this you’re still having trouble, contact our Customer service and we will try our best to help.
Can you help me with my promo code?
Enter the promo code at checkout. You need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the ‘discount code’ box. Then click on ‘Apply code’. When the code has been applied to your order, you’ll see the promo value and the total of your order will change to reflect the code. *You must enter the discount/promo code when you are checking out as it can’t be applied later.
Promo code not working?
If you find that your promo code isn’t working then please check the below:
- You can only use one promo code per order.
- As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any codes. Codes may only be valid for certain items and the majority of codes will have an expiry date.
- Some codes will only work for specific email addresses so make sure you are using the same email you listed to open your account with us.
- If your discount code is still not working after checking all of the above, then please get in touch with our Customer service.